We believe that salvation is by grace alone through faith in Christ alone.
The Bible teaches that man cannot get to God without God coming to man. Salvation is, from start to finish, a work of God. In this sense, we cannot contribute to salvation. We cannot earn salvation. We can only receive salvation through placing faith and trust in Jesus Christ. For us to receive it, the Holy Spirit must open our eyes and remove the darkness of our hearts (1 Cor. 2:14; 2 Cor. 4:4,6).
We are committed to preaching and proclaiming God's grace. We want people to experience the grace of God and grow in faith and practice by depending upon and relying on God's grace. When it comes to salvation, 'His grace has done it all,' we find fulfillment and lasting joy in experiencing and growing deeper in this grace.
- The Bible Alone: Only the Bible is the Word of God. It is the supreme and final authority for faith and conduct.
- Faith Alone: A person is saved through faith alone apart from any good works. "For we hold that one is justified [declared righteous before God] by faith apart from works of the law" --Romans 3:28. No good work of obedience can bring salvation, earn it, contribute to it, or cause God to give it to us. We must only trust in Him and recieve.
- Grace Alone: Salvation from start to finish is a work of God. The Father has planned it before the foundation of the Word; the Son accomplishes it on the Cross; and the Holy Spirit applies it to the work of the believer. Man contributes nothing to it. It is a complete gift. We deserve God's judgment and wrath for our sin but God turns and freely offers salvation.
- Christ Alone: Salvation in found in Jesus Christ alone. "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" --Acts 4:12. "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"--John 14:6.
- For the Glory of God Alone: The ultimate purpose of God is to manifest His glory within His creation. He accomplishes all His Work in such a way that He alone gets all the credit and human beings can only boast in the Lord. We are to give glory, praise, and worship to God alone. No view of salvation or human existence that reserves glory and praise for humans or gives human beings the credit is in harmony with the Biblical portrait of God's grace and His purpose for the world. God has made us to rejoice in Him, worship Him alone, and enjoy Him forever.